Sounds, Light and Everyday Materials RA198 / B257
- Gain knowledge of the curriculum requirements for the Sound and Light topic
- To discuss the science involved to teach the topic successfully
- To gain knowledge of tricky parts of curriculum
- To gain ideas about practicals that you could carry out with your learning
A DfE Bursary of £40 may be available, for further information please contact email@example.com
This session is part of the North West Primary Subject Knowledge Enhancement Package for further information please click here
Who is the course leader?
We can develop an affordable bespoke CPD event which is delivered locally to you for:
- individuals such as: subject leaders, coordinators, heads of departments
- a team/whole department
- a network of schools/groups
- multi-academy trusts
- initial teacher education
|Sounds, Light and States of Matter||25 April 2024||15:45-17:30||Virtual|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£75.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£112.50 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available