Primary Embedding WS and developing pupil Independence RN198 / B15
- Ensure that the curriculum identifies and sequences the disciplinary knowledge that pupils need to work scientifically.
- Ensure that assessment checks whether pupils remember the substantive and disciplinary knowledge they have learned in previous years. This includes checking that they can use their substantive and disciplinary knowledge to select, plan and carry out different types of relevant scientific enquiry.
- Monitor the frequency and quality of practical work in schools, to make sure that all pupils have enough opportunities to take part in high-quality practical work.
Who is the course leader?
STEM SLP Faciliator leading CPD for Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Bristol and Swindon SLP areas.
We can develop an affordable bespoke CPD event which is delivered locally to you for:
- individuals such as: subject leaders, coordinators, heads of departments
- a team/whole department
- a network of schools/groups
- multi-academy trusts
- initial teacher education
|Primary bespoke support||26 September 2023||15:45-17:15||Virtual|
|Session 2||03 October 2023||15:45-17:15||Virtual|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£100.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£200.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available