Leadership for Primary Science Teachers and Co-ordinators - Northern Ireland Teachers ONLY NN033 / A22
Whether you are new to the role of STEM or WAU coordinator or if have been in the role for a couple of years, you will be supported to bring about change at a whole school level. You will receive guidance, advice and support to help you understand the role and find out about science in your school
Who is it for?
WAU coordinators, primary teachers from Northern Ireland ONLY
What topics are covered?
How will you learn?
How long is this course?
Who is the course leader?
Teachers will consider how to:
- create a vision for science teaching and learning that will motivate the team of colleagues they work with
- grow and bring together a team of colleagues who can support and challenge each other to be the best they can be
- prioritise and plan for action so that their use of time and resources effectively
- strategically lead change, support, develop and empower colleagues
- grow their own skills and competencies to become better leaders.
|1 Leadership for Primary Science Teachers and Co-ordinators - day 1||24 February 2023||09:00-18:00||Virtual|
|2 Leadership for Primary Science Teachers and Co-ordinators - day 2||10 March 2023||09:00-18:00||Virtual|
Please note - if you work at a state funded school or college in Northern Ireland you will be eligible for the ENTHUSE subsidy upon full attendance on this course
* Your school or college will receive the subsidy on successful completion of the CPD and impact toolkit. Find out more.
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£100.00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£100.00||Subsidy available*£400.00|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Check your school subsidy status
The subsidy value may be higher for your school or college.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available