Explorify in your classroom. Teachers in Wales only. NW049 / A22
For Teachers in Wales only: A half day course to introduce primary teachers (FP & KS2) the different resources on the Explorify website, a free digital resource for teaching primary science. Explorify promotes scientific talk, vocabulary and reasoning skills in your classroom.
Whether you are new to Explorify, or a more experienced user, the session will:
- Give you tips on how to get the best out of the activities, introducing some of the new activities and strands.
- Demonstrate how they can be used to support classroom investigations.
- Introduce you to all the other resources on the site designed to support planning, subject knowledge and leadership.
This will be a hands-on session with lots of practical activities to take back to your classroom.
About the session leader:
Jo Moore is an Explorify Engagement Leader. Before that she was primary school teacher for 17 years in London, teaching science as a specialist teacher for the last eight years.
Any enquiries, please email: email@example.com
Who is it for?
Primary teachers in Wales (FP & KS2)
What topics are covered?
How will you learn?
Face to face
How long is this course?
One half day
Who is the course leader?
The session will:
- give you tips on how to get the best out of the activities, introducing some of the new activities and strands
- demonstrate how they can be used to support classroom investigations
- introduce you to all the other resources on the site designed to support planning, subject knowledge and leadership.
|1 Explorify in your classroom. Teachers in Wales only.||13 December 2022||12:15-15:30||Techniquest|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree||Subsidy available*£80.00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
* Your school or college will receive the subsidy on successful completion of the CPD and impact toolkit. Find out more.
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Check your school subsidy status
The subsidy value may be higher for your school or college.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available