East Riding Dogger Bank Primary Programme Network Session NY850 / Y03
This is a meeting for your enthuse partnership to explore school development needs and work together to identify action over the next year. We will discuss engagement of the SAH, SLP and Computing hub
Bring your development plans and requests!
Who is the course leader?
- Network with a range of teachers from East Riding and share ideas and plans for your school
- Identify colleagues for specific CPD and upskilling
- Book appropriate training through STEM Learning and/or the National Centre for Computing Education (NCCE)
- Explore areas of support for Computing, EYFS or D&T as appropriate
- Identify the funded opportunities for support across the project
|1 East Riding Dogger Bank Primary Programme EYFS Network Session||13 June 2023||13:30-15:00||Keldmarsh Primary School|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£75.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available