Secondary science subject leaders’ network - Dulwich College Teach Meet RE219 / D35
The South London Science Learning Partnership are pleased to announce our next teach meet will be held at Dulwich College.
This fully funded meeting will start with lunch, followed by a workshop focusing on Teaching & Learning, and responding to feedback from individual observations. Finally we will discuss the latest updates and hear from our science partners.
You will be able to develop solutions, drawing on the expertise within the group. This strengthening of informal school-to-school support will create an effective network of information, advice and guidance.
Who is it for?
Science teachers, leaders and SLT
What topics are covered?
Outstanding Teaching and Learning
Who is the course leader?
You will be able to:
- identify and describe the characteristics of outstanding teaching and learning in science
- describe the evidence that could be used to identify outstanding teaching and learning
- explore the principles of effective lesson observations
- work collaboratively to identify priorities in science teaching and learning and in science-specific professional development for your teams
- share and develop strategies to tackle these issues, drawing on expertise as needed from outside the network
|Subject leaders' network||12 December 2022||13:00-16:00||Dulwich College|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available