Differentiation for learning NE702 / A22
Online, self-paced course. Participants can join and start this course at any time after the advertised date. Improve your practice of differentiating for learning, by diagnosing your students' current levels of understanding and differentiating for learning by task. You will explore the key principles of effective differentiation for learning, see how teachers use these approaches in their classrooms, and learn how to differentiate for learning by task. You will leave the course feeling confident in your ability to respond to evidence of your students’ learning and address their different needs.
Who is it for?
What topics are covered?
This course covers:
- key principles of differentiation for learning.
- the importance of diagnosing current levels of understanding.
- differentiating for learning by task.
- evaluating practice of differentiation for learning.
How will you learn?
How long is this course?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- describe the key principles of differentiation for learning.
- evaluate a range of practical ideas that can be used to scaffold students’ learning.
- collect and analyse evidence from students on changes implemented in the classroom in order to critically reflect on own practice in order to prioritise next steps in own development.
- develop a classroom culture that motivates all learners.
- identify approaches to increase challenge and ownership of learning within their teaching context.
|Differentiating for learning in STEM teaching||01 August 2022||00:00-00:00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£63.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£81.00 +VAT|
Find out how our Online CPD works and how to make the most of your online professional development.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available