Herts, Essex, Beds and Milton Keynes SLP CPD Subscription Package for New and Aspiring Heads of Science 2022/23 RH913 / B149
This annual subscription costs only £450 with a bursary available of £250 (for eligible schools)
The package includes:
Face to face and online course programme:
- Essential skills for new and aspiring Science Leadership
- Leading on secondary science curriculum design - Ofsted, planning for progression and providing high quality science
- Leading Health and Safety in your science department
Online Soundbites - half termly 30 minute twilight drop in sessions each with a different theme to include:
- Reflecting on the 2022 Science GCSE exam series – what lessons can we learn
- Getting the best from your team
- Data management
- Managing a science budget
- Q&A with new and experienced Heads of Science
- Co-ordinating in-house professional development
Secondary Science Curriculum Conference ‘Good Practical Science’ - Summer term
Who is the course leader?
|SLP Subscription model||01 September 2022||10:00-10:00||Virtual|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£450.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£900.00 +VAT|
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available