Devon & Cornwall Secondary Science Support Package RN913 / C05
Devon & Cornwall Secondary Science Support Package to take place throughout the Spring term.
Schools sign up at the full price of £500 but on completion of the package, schools will receive a £450 bursary taking overall cost down to just £50.
By subscribing to this package of CPD provided by Devon & Cornwall SLP your school will be entitled to a 2-hour bespoke CPD for your whole department. Examples of popular bespoke departmental CPD include:
- Learning from the latest Ofsted research review: providing a high quality science education
- Using metacognition and retrieval practice to improve student outcomes in science
- Maximising learning in science practical work
- Supporting disadvantaged learners in science: closing the gap
In addition, you will receive two places for teachers and technicians to attend any of the courses below:
- Teaching the tricky bits of physics
- Teaching the tricky bits of chemistry
- The Art of Demos: How to get the most from practical science demonstrations
- Health and Safety for Science Technicians
- Dealing with misconceptions in secondary science
A nominated point of contact for your school (e.g. Head of Science) should book onto this event. They will then be sent details of how to book the CPD included as part of this package for their school.
For further information please get in touch.
Who is the course leader?
|SLP Subscription model||28 February 2022||16:00-16:00||Online course|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£500.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£750.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available